Free Banner by Bannersketch.com
Free Banner by Bannersketch.com

Friday, June 8, 2012

Cloud 9 Orgasmic Kit Review

     I love all this kit comes with, but I like kits because they give you more for your money.  This kit comes with a 7" red glitter vibrator that runs on two C batteries(included), 1 pair duotone balls, 5 colored jelly sleeves, 1 tai beads, and one stretchable tickler ring.
     We all want to explore different feelings, and pleasure.  One of the things I like about this kit is that the attachments are jelly, so they are soft and you can find all kinds of ways to use them ;)  Some of us are shy about using anal toys, but if you're even a little intrigued, you should try this kit.
     The sleeves are different sizes, mostly regular shaped, but the one my husband and I love is a long very skinny one.  It's perfect for beginners who just want to experiment.  The vibe will reach deep into you and set your shyness aside.
     I love all the toys in this kit, they are phthalate-free.
Get one and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment